Recent global events have been accompanied by increased credit and equity market volatility. Traditional sources of funding for both the public and private sector that delivered cheap and abundant credit facilities have become increasingly difficult to access. This has impacted on how private and public sector entities do business and how successful they are in preserving existing cash reserves and securing new capital.
- Preparation of financial statements
- Compliance with GAAP/IFRS
- Are adequately informative about matters affecting their use, understanding and interpretation
- Are classified, summarised and presented in a reasonable manner
- Correctly reflect the results of operations and the financial position o the entity
- Comply with statutory requirements.